Apple Music for PC and Mac: Are you looking for the Best Music App? Then don’t waste time and try out this amazing Musical App called Apple Music for PC and Mac. All over the world, it has 30 million music collections. This App supports various features like radio, recommended playlist and as well as the music based on different genres, etc. If you are the music lover, then you can have this App and enjoy your favorite music. Apple Music offers the free subscription to all the users for three months and then later you can have the monthly subscription.
Apple Music for PC and Mac
It is a musical App which is used to stream the music of or choice and as well as you can enjoy the playlists on your device. This is the best App for the music lovers. It is available based on the different genres as per their choice. Anytime if you wish to have the wonderful music then immediately you can pick up your mobile and choose this amazing App and then start enjoying the Music.
Not only this we can also find various other ways to enjoy the music like DJ music across the world. Or else if you want to listen to a pleasant and different music then you can feel free to use this Musical Radio Station. The Apple Music for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac is not officially available. But you can follow few steps to download the Apple music on your PC and Mac.
Features of Apple Music for PC/Laptop and Mac
Apple Music for PC and Mac: The Apple music is used for streaming the music that is available on your device. Apart from this, it provides the best features for the basic services. It offers a free trail for at least three months and later you need to subscribe to continue that service. No have a look at the wonderful features of the Apple Music App.
- Whenever we want we can stream the music on our device.
- We can also enjoy the existing and the curated playlist from this App.
- It offers 24*7 music and which includes Beats 1. As it from the Apple company it broadcasts more than a hundred countries.
- It also offers the option to “Connect.” This is a platform where artists share their photos, music tracks, videos, and posts, etc. with the subscribers.
- Apple Music also provides the suggestions based on the playlist and various tracks.
- This music library is stored on iCloud which means that we can never miss our favorite songs and albums.
- The new look of the design makes easier to explore the favorite music
Apple Music for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Vista
To play the Apple Music on your PC, you need to have the Bluestacks Player on your device. This is all because it is not officially available for the Windows users. The first thing you have to do is download the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Visit the official website and download the Bluestacks Player on your device.
- Once the file downloaded you can start running the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions while installing the file and check mark the options that are required for the installation.
- After the installation process opens the Bluestacks Player and now the bluestacks player is ready for use.
- Now type the “Apple Music for PC” in the search bar and then click on the submit button.
- When you find the file on your screen, you can click on download button.
- Once the App is installed open the App and start using it.
Download and Install Apple Music for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac
The installation of the Apple Music for PC is a simple process. Firstly you must have the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Visit the official website of iTunes and then download the iTune App.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click on install button.
- After that, a popup window appears which provides the option to share the details of iTunes.
- Now you can observe the list of options on the top side and select the option “For You.”
- Choose the option and start the free trial for three months.
- Now you will ask to choose the individual and family subscription. Select any of the options as per the requirement.
- Enter the details like Apple user ID and Password.
- Finally, the installation process completes and then you can use the Apple Music for Mac.